Safeco / Liberty Mutual Group Insurance
If you were injured in a car accident and are looking to sue the other party, you’ve come to the right place. Every day thousands of innocent drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians are injured, even killed, due to the negligence and wrong-doing of an irresponsible driver. At The Jackman Law Firm it’s our job to hold the guilty party accountable for their destructive actions. As such, we’re a top-rated Seattle personal injury and Seattle car accident injury lawyer group.
Call us today at 206-245-6442 for a free consultation regarding your accident case.
We’ve represented hundreds of successful personal injury cases and specialize in car accident and car injury cases. Best of all, we charge nothing up front for our services. In fact, we won’t charge you a dime unless we win your case – which means you don’t pay anything until the court offers you a monetary settlement award for the damages you suffered.Liberty Mutual Group – An Impressive History
Founded in Massachusetts in 1912, the year after a law passed requiring automobile driver’s insurance, Liberty Mutual Group has grown substantially over the past century to an employee population of over 50,000. The Company is now the fourth-largest auto and property insurance agency in the US, with full or partial ownership of various insurance agencies in international locations, including South America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Liberty Mutual has also grown through acquisitions of local insurance groups as they did in 2008 when they bought Seattle-based Safeco Insurance.
With revenues of $39.4 million in 2017, Liberty Mutual experienced a decrease in operating income of -$434 million. However, the Company appears to be doing well overall as that same year they saw an increase of $142.5 million in total assets and an increase of $20.7 million in equity. They are ranked on the Fortune 100 list in the 68th overall spot.Navigating the Tricky Terrain of Filing a Claim
As an experienced Seattle attorney group of personal injury and car accident injury lawyers, we know all too well what your Liberty Mutual claims adjuster will do to try to minimize your claim and mitigate payout for your damages. We seriously recommend speaking to one of our skilled lawyers before you file your claim. Having professional legal representation will ensure that you are not taken advantage of by a deceptive claims adjuster looking to protect their car insurance employer.
Without a lawyer you are a sitting duck for the claims adjuster to pick apart your case and make you look more like the culprit than the victim.Common Tactics Applied by Claims Adjusters:
- Ask for your medical records to look for any previously existing conditions to downplay your injuries and minimize your settlement award;
- Try to persuade you to sign complicated paperwork designed to minimize your claim and payout amount;
- Rush you through the process, saying that they want to help you get your money as soon as possible, while what they really want is to pay you as low of an amount as possible – before you talk to a lawyer or have a full grasp of your injuries;
- Act very friendly and supportive to gain your trust, all the while not having your best interests in mind;
- Ultimately offer you a significantly lower settlement award than you deserve.
The beauty of having an experienced lawyer is that we’ve seen all these maneuvers before, so when we represent you the claims adjuster is less likely to even try these devious machinations. Having a skilled attorney is really the best strategy to obtain the highest compensation amount for your damages.What Injuries and Damages Can I File for on My Claim?
The last great reason to have an experienced Seattle personal injury lawyer or car accident injury lawyer is because we will optimize your monetary award by maximizing the damages for which you can file your claim. You may not even be aware of all the damages for which you can claim – the claims adjuster sure as heck won’t fill you in on this.
Here’s a common list of eligible damages:
- Medical costs, including doctor’s visits, hospitalizations, operations and medications;
- Money lost due to time missed from work due to the accident;
- Emotional suffering and mental anguish;
- Psychotherapist and/or psychiatrist bills to address anxiety and trauma resulting from accident (including PTSD);
- Loss of future earnings (applies when serious injuries result in disabilities that preclude your ability to continue your work).
Call The Jackman Law Firm today for a free consultation on your personal injury or car accident injury case!